The Guttmacher Institute is a leading research and policy organization committed to advancing sexual and reproductive health and rights worldwide through an interrelated program of social science research, public education, and policy analysis. Guttmacher produces regularly updated fact sheets that track laws in the U.S., including:
- State Laws and Policies: An Overview of Abortion Laws
- State Facts About Abortion
- State Facts About Unintended Pregnancy
- State Facts on Publicly Funded Family Planning Services
- Mandatory Counseling for Abortion
- Waiting Periods for Abortion
- Medicaid Funding for Abortion
- Restricting Insurance Coverage of Abortion
- Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Unintended Pregnancy in the U.S.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is a federation of over 90 affiliates that operate 850 health centers across the country. In addition to family planning, many of the affiliates provide abortion services within a range of gestational limits.